Content & Social Media Marketer
- Social Media Management
- Community Management
- Video Production
- Influencer Management
Scale a content marketing strategy:
- With access to videographers, content writers and content localisation resources, available, you’ll be tasked with increasing our brand awareness and the performance of our direct sales from non-paid marketing sources.
Develop and scale a community-building initiative project
- Having its community as the core asset of our brand, LAL’s marketing department, our task as a team is to develop a community management program that truly allows LAL’s future, current and past students to connect, share and explore the world through English
Participate on Customer Acquisition, CRO & Inbound Marketing initiatives
- Other activities related to the position will relate to generation of direct revenue, especially on the areas of Online Media (Customer Acquisition), Conversion Rate Optimization and Inbound Marketing
Manage the content & localisation of LAL’s website
- LAL’s website is an always-evolving organism that needs to be both factually correct and accurately localised, so it can keep its conversion rates high. The Content and Social Media marketer owns the management of the website and its localisation.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Sciences (or related topics) or excellent experience with Digital Marketing capacities
Experience Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- A proven track records on growing brands and audiences through the usage of Social Media
- Flexibility and motivation to join a lean & efficient team
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Advanced/Fluent level of English
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CM platforms.
- A second language (Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish or Russian)
- A strategic thinker, creative problem solver, able to execute vision into final deliverables.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected.
Don’t forget to fill in all the fields marked with a red *
What we do
LAL works hard to ensure to the satisfaction of our students who come to study with us and improve their English year after year. A talented and hardworking team is absolutely essential in achieving this, and we aim to assist our employees by doing the following things:
We aim to motivate our employees by providing them with a friendly and positive working environment, supporting them in the best way necessary and setting realistic and achievable targets and goals.
To ensure that our employees fully understand the way that the company works and the procedures in which they need to follow, a series of clear and concise Policies and Procedures are set out and are easily accessible for staff to read and understand.
Hard Work and Dedication doesn’t go unnoticed at LAL, and employees undergo regular performance reviews to ensure that they are happy and doing well. Employees are rewarded in the form of Long Service Awards, Employee of the Month Awards, Birthday Presents, Christmas Letters and Christmas and End of Summer Parties.
Related Job Openings
This one not for you? Why not have a look at what other job openings are available at UK Summer Schools?