CRM & Online Conversion Specialist
- Inbound Marketing Experience
- Journey Mapping
- Creation of automated workflows
- Data-driven customer segmentation
Set up and optimise automation flows the drive leads through the marketing funnel:
- Nurturing leads & using smart marketing automation to segment and drive traffic through the marketing funnel is the main task of the Online Conversion & Funnel Manager.
Generate MQLs through inbound marketing:
- Using content creation and inbound marketing techniques, Online Conversion & Funnel Manager will be responsible to generate leads to an inside sales team.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Sciences (or related topics) or excellent experience with Digital Marketing capacities
Experience Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- A proven track records on inbound & content marketing leading to business results
- Flexibility and motivation to join a lean & efficient team
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Advanced/Fluent level of English
- A second language (Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish or Russian)
- A strategic thinker, creative problem solver, able to execute vision into final deliverables.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected.
Don’t forget to fill in all the fields marked with a red *
What we do
LAL works hard to ensure to the satisfaction of our students who come to study with us and improve their English year after year. A talented and hardworking team is absolutely essential in achieving this, and we aim to assist our employees by doing the following things:
We aim to motivate our employees by providing them with a friendly and positive working environment, supporting them in the best way necessary and setting realistic and achievable targets and goals.
To ensure that our employees fully understand the way that the company works and the procedures in which they need to follow, a series of clear and concise Policies and Procedures are set out and are easily accessible for staff to read and understand.
Hard Work and Dedication doesn’t go unnoticed at LAL, and employees undergo regular performance reviews to ensure that they are happy and doing well. Employees are rewarded in the form of Long Service Awards, Employee of the Month Awards, Birthday Presents, Christmas Letters and Christmas and End of Summer Parties.
Related Job Openings
This one not for you? Why not have a look at what other job openings are available at UK Summer Schools?