Hotel Night Security
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To make checks around the hotel during the night
- To address any unacceptable guest behaviour
- To remove any guests that are causing too much of a problem
- To ensure standards are kept in all communal areas
- Ensure health and safety and other rules for guests are adhered to
- Ensure that any incidents are recorded and communicated accordingly
Qualifications & Licences
- 5 GCSE’s pass or equivalent in Maths and English
- SIA qualified
- Pass identity and up to date criminal record (DBS) check
- Security experience
- Customer Service experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Working in an efficient and thorough manor
- Team player
- Good personal time management
- Courteous and professional
- Ability to speak a different language
Don’t forget to fill in all the fields marked with a red *
What we do
LAL works hard to ensure to the satisfaction of our students who come to study with us and improve their English year after year. A talented and hardworking team is absolutely essential in achieving this, and we aim to assist our employees by doing the following things:
We aim to motivate our employees by providing them with a friendly and positive working environment, supporting them in the best way necessary and setting realistic and achievable targets and goals.
To ensure that our employees fully understand the way that the company works and the procedures in which they need to follow, a series of clear and concise Policies and Procedures are set out and are easily accessible for staff to read and understand.
Hard Work and Dedication doesn’t go unnoticed at LAL, and employees undergo regular performance reviews to ensure that they are happy and doing well. Employees are rewarded in the form of Long Service Awards, Employee of the Month Awards, Birthday Presents, Christmas Letters and Christmas and End of Summer Parties.
Related Job Openings
This one not for you? Why not have a look at what other job openings are available at UK Summer Schools?