Online Acquisition & Performance Marketer
Setting up strategy, KPIs and execution of LAL’s Online Acquisition
- Defining Key metrics
- Interacting with the marketing team in order to establish priorities, plan of action and responsibilities
- Graphically representing and documenting the path and planning in a way that other members of the LAL team are able to understand and support on the Online Acquisition process
Grow and Optimize Online Acquisition Channels
- Testing, identifying and scaling the correct fit between
- Setting up social & search advertisement
- Experimentation with non-traditional performance-related traffic sources
- Supporting conversion & funnel management on engaging “lost” traffic
- Supporting the Content team on the distribution of content through paid channels
- University degree (preferably in the fields of Marketing, Business, Advertisement or the STEM areas)
- Substantial hands on experience with social & search ads tools (This is not measured in years of experience but your portfolio should clearly demonstrate value created in previous projects)
- Fluent (or nearly fluent) in English
Experience Skills, Knowledge, Abilities & Personal Attributes
- Excellent understanding of the current (and an eye to the future) state of Online Acquisition
- Very comfortable working with numbers and making numbers tell a story
- Comfortable managing and optimising advertisement budgets
- Both analytical and creative
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile methodologies
- Experience with high-tempo experimentation
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected.
Don’t forget to fill in all the fields marked with a red *
What we do
LAL works hard to ensure to the satisfaction of our students who come to study with us and improve their English year after year. A talented and hardworking team is absolutely essential in achieving this, and we aim to assist our employees by doing the following things:
We aim to motivate our employees by providing them with a friendly and positive working environment, supporting them in the best way necessary and setting realistic and achievable targets and goals.
To ensure that our employees fully understand the way that the company works and the procedures in which they need to follow, a series of clear and concise Policies and Procedures are set out and are easily accessible for staff to read and understand.
Hard Work and Dedication doesn’t go unnoticed at LAL, and employees undergo regular performance reviews to ensure that they are happy and doing well. Employees are rewarded in the form of Long Service Awards, Employee of the Month Awards, Birthday Presents, Christmas Letters and Christmas and End of Summer Parties.
Related Job Openings
This one not for you? Why not have a look at what other job openings are available at UK Summer Schools?